Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pray for Me!


If you think about it this weekend, please pray for me... This Saturday morning I am taking the last NYS teacher certification test! I am getting a little bit worried about it... I know I shouldn't worry, but I would just really like to pass the first time... The test is @ 7:45 A.M.!!  WOAH! Just pray that the Lord will give me peace and perfect concentration during the exam... and also, THAT I WOULD PASS ON THE FIRST TRY! I have had some people tell me it's easy and others have made it sound like God himself could not pass... so I really don't have any idea what to expect! I have woken up the past 2 nights having nightmares (ok, just bad dreams~but when it comes to doing bad on something education-related its a nightmare!) about this exam, so PLEASE keep me in your prayers!! Thanks!!

Love,
Hollie

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Will definately pray for you Hollie!!! Let us know how it goes!

Cayden's 1st Birthday Ticker!!!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker