Friday, October 19, 2007



I have been tagged by Suzi and Liz...

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Caleb Mathew Fabry
2. How long have you been together? Since about December 2004
3. How long did you date? 8 months before we got engaged
4. How old is your man? 24
5. Who eats more? He does... although at this point in my life I feel like I am always eating!!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did!
7. Who is taller? Caleb is... hes 6' 3" and I am about 5' 3"
8. Who sings better? not sure... I bet he can sing better but he never really does
9. Who is smarter? Caleb is smarter when it comes to common sense, fixing things, and technology, but when it comes to academics I probably am :)
10. Whose temper is worse? probably his....
11. Who does the laundry? ME!!!
12. Who takes out the garbage? I always have to take it out of the garbage can, but he brings it out to the road.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, although sometimes he tries to steal it.
14. Who pays the bills? Caleb
15. Who is better with the computer? definitely Caleb, I can work one but he knows them inside out...he even built one once
16. Who mows the lawn? It depends, he usually does but I did it for the first time this summer and I loved it! Something about seeing those lines, just like when
17. Who cooks dinner? me, although I dont get to do is as much as I want because of school and work
18. Who drives when you are together? he does, i hate driving
19. Who pays when you go out? he does, hes still a gentleman!
20. Who is more stubborn? we are both equally stubborn, but I probably cave in sooner just so that I don't have to put up with the fighting anymore
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me me me me me... I wonder if he has ever admitted that he was wrong??? j/k he has but those times have been very few
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His. They fly here more.
23. Who kissed who first? he kissed me, but it was just a peck
24. Who asked who out? his mom and brother asked me out :) j/k he did
25. Who proposed? he did, on his birthday with both our families there!
26. Who is more sensitive? we both are... probably me more
27. Who has more friends? we both have a lot of friends... he probably has more though but im more social and see mine more often
28. Who has more siblings? me, I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers... Caleb has 2 brothers
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We make decisions together, but he usually has the final say!

I can't tag anyone because the only 2 bloggers I know have already done this!!!

No comments:

Cayden's 1st Birthday Ticker!!!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker