Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THIS BLOG????

Ok, I have had this blog for over a year, but I haven't really started using it faithfully until recently. The only problem is that I think I only have 1 faithful reader (besides myself)!! I know I'm not that interesting, but everytime I look at how many people have viewed my site, its over 200, but I only get comments from my sis-in-law Suzi who by the way is my only faithful reader!!!

Soo... if you are ever reading my blog, feel free to leave me a comment... I love hearing from other people... but I guess I still like to blog so I can record my thoughts for the day :) So if you are on here, I would love for you to introduce yourself to me!!!! Look forward to meeting a ton of blogging friends!!!!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi. :) I do read your blog, I think I commented once. I'm Jenna and you can see my blog on my profile. I used to go to FBBC years ago and now I live in TX, about an hour away from Suzy. We met each other through blogging too. Come stop by and comment on mine, too! I love your blog and your son is adorable!

Jenna said...

My maiden name is Cammilleri. My dad is Joe Cammilleri, pastor of Old Paths Bible Baptist, you may have heard of it. I know the Fabry family, mostly Mrs. becuase of her singing years ago, but I'm sure none of them would know me! I'm on FB too...wouldn't mind being friends! :)

Janice said...

I read! Sorry but you are not the first to find out my tendency to be a lurker!

S said...

i'll raise my hand, since i'm here! (found it on FB) very cute blog :) cayden is adorable!

Debbie said...

Hi Hollie Lily just showed me your blog. So cute. I'm missing my little boy! We'll have to go do something again soon!

Cayden's 1st Birthday Ticker!!!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker