Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's been a while...

... well it usually is a while between posts for me, but I was a little put off by blogger after I spent over an hour writing a post only to have it completely deleted!!! I was NOT too happy about that!!! Well in other news... we have recently found out that we are having another BOY!!! I am so excited. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and kiss his sweet face!!
Naming another boy is more difficult than I thought!! There are a few names that I like, but then I look up what they mean and I think, how could I name a child that. (For instance, Cameron means "crooked nose"... I would NOT like to put a curse like that on my child!!! ) Some of the other names I am mulling around with are Colton, Carter, Hudson, and Cameron... but probably not the last one for OBVIOUS reasons!! Well it is time for me to relax for the night!! I will try to update more frequently!!

Until next post,
Hollie

No comments:

Cayden's 1st Birthday Ticker!!!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker