Monday, September 27, 2010

Random Things I learned Recently...

... Some may think that the life of a stay-at-home-mom can be boring. But, with a two year old and an (almost) 9 month old things around here stay pretty interesting! But, none the less here are a few things that I have learned recently...

  • Sillybands can also double as hair ties (I figured this out the other day when, as I was wearing Caydens truck sillyband I put my hair up in a ponytail...only to realize it wasnt a hairtie....
  • Meat Pounders make excellent hammers to hammer little nails into the wall :) (I have used this trick several times when I am in a bind... if you look at my meat hammer... you would know this!!)
  • Cold pancakes that are left at the table by your children make a delicious breakfast!
  • You can get quite the adrenaline rush bidding on something on ebay!! (I just won my first auction on ebay!!)
  • Lastly - I went to a friends house yesterday for some fall fun and to celebrate some first birthdays! The kids had a blast (I will post pictures soon). Anyways... she had made these beautiful cut-out cookies... they were PERFECTLY formed!! You know what she told me... you cut out the cookies, then put them on the tray and set it in the freezer for about 15 minutes and they keep their shape... think sharp edges!!! I can't wait to make cut-outs again and see if they will look half as good!!!

Well, that's about it for tonight!! I know I know its a pretty lame post, but I gotta ease back into this whole blogging thing!!! Leave a comment and let me know you are reading!!!


No comments:

Cayden's 1st Birthday Ticker!!!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker