Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cayden-isms

Hello Everyone!

I have been wanting to write this post for a while, because I know I am going to end up forgetting a lot of theses, but I really want them written down so I will remember them!!! So...Cayden turned 2 in May, and let me tell you - he has some of the funniest things to say! We are all constantly looking at each other and saying "Where did he get that from?!" Well as the Bible says..."Out of the mouths of babes." Here goes...

  • We are in the midst of potty training. I guess you can call it pre-potty training. When Cayden has to go to the bathroom, whether it be #1 or #2 He will tell me that he has a tummy ache. One weekend he told me he had a tummy ache, so I put him on the potty. Sure enough he went #2 in the potty and was thrilled!! When he came out of the bathroom he was so excited he told his daddy, "I put my tummy ache in the toilet!"
  • My brother had bought Cayden a fishing pole for Cayden for his birthday. He thought he had bought a miniature pole, but really it was only half the pole... and since he already had one we decided to return it for another one @ Walmart... As we were walking into the store I said to cayden (not expecting a response) "Have you thought about what you want to get?" He says to me, "I'm Sinking of an Idea!" I know it's not that funny, but he seemed way to little to be able to put that sentence together! - He ended up picking out a tool set and when we got home he got all the tools in a toolbox and put a cell phone around his arm and said, "Bye Mom, I'm going to work!" - Don't grow up so fast!!!!
  • Last night Cayden's Papa said that he would take him to Chuck E Cheese while we went to run a few errands. It was around dinner time so instead of eating the pizza they decided to go to Bill Gray's first with some other family members... When they pulled into Bill Gray's instead of Chuck E Cheese Cayden was so concerned he asked his papa... "Are we taking the back way?" - TOO FUNNY!!! How does he know that?
Ok, so these may not be as funny to you as they are to me, but I just do not want to forget them! There are so many more, but it's late and I can't think of them. From now on I will try and write them down as soon as he says them so I CANT forget!!

In other news, Carter is cutting his 2nd tooth and has not been his usual self :( With Cayden I never even knew if he was getting a tooth because he never acted differently. Carter has all the symptoms - crabbiness, hands in his mouth, screaming, diarrhea, and the list goes on!! Hopefully he is out of pain soon!! (And let me tell you - this breast-feeding momma is not too thrilled about the sharp little daggers!!!!)

Countdown 'Til Hawaii - ONE WEEK!!! WOO-HOO Can not wait!!!! (Although I am going to miss my boys terribly :'( I will try too enjoy myself!!!

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment if you have visited!!! (And Lily, I know you will read this so I should get at least ONE comment!!)


No comments:

Cayden's 1st Birthday Ticker!!!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker