Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Post of the Year - And it's ONLY February!

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted... One of my new years goals was going to be to blog more often... I think I missed that one :) Well, better to start late than never!! I feel like I redecorate this blog more than I write on it!

I am not really sure what direction I want to take this blog in... do I want to document my family's daily life, cooking/baking, what the Lord is teaching me, or what?? It will probably just be a blend of all of the above! I am just hoping that I will set aside more time to actually BLOG!! Fancy that!

Well, I sit here @ almost midnight and should get to bed because my children seem to wake up as soon as I close my eyes (ha! Or at least it just feels that way)! Nighty Night!

No comments:

Cayden's 1st Birthday Ticker!!!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker